We produce seamless steel tubes in the range of outer diameter 60 - 406 mm and wall thickness 6 - 65 mm, made of carbon and alloy steel, hot rolled by Mannesmann technology, including Line Pipe 6 5/8" - 16" and Casing 9 5/8" - 13 3/8" ( with couplings for threads protection) that conform with the Czech CSN standards or with other, like EN, DIN, ASTM, GOST, NFA, API, etc. Including the quality management certificate ISO 9001:2000 and API Q1.
Our products are used in Machinery and Automotive Industry, Building and Constructions, Power Industry and Chemistry or Water, Gas and Oil Prospecting and Exploitation. History: The original production plant was started up within the frame of former Vitkovice Iron and Steel Works, where the first tube was made in December 1883. Since the September 2005 we belong to the group of companies TRINECKE ZELEZARNY / MORAVIA STEEL. Latest investment plans in refurbishment of production will exceed 700 mil CZK.
- Hot rolled Seamless Steel Tubes,
- Seamless Square Tubes (hot formed),
- Oil Country Tubular Goods - Casing and Line Pipe.
In addition, based on customer's requirements, we provide for more services in our complex supplies, such as:
- Heat treatment, annealing;
- Testing of mechanical properties, chemical composition and metallographic structure of material used;
- Non-destructive testing using techniques like flux leakage, ultrasonic, magnetic particle or wetting fluorescent etc.
Our company is a private firm founded in 1990 with aim to develop export and import with Russia. We do promote EU industrial and consumer goods in Russia and strongly support marketing of Russian and CIS industrial products and services.